Recent KBS News
- KBS LTER research published in BioScience
- Sprunger named SSSA "Future Leader in Science"
- Cara Krieg featured in MSU Today
- KBS Researchers Find Benefits to Perennial Bioenergy Crops
- Litchman team to study aquatic systems using robotic fish
- Winter Bird Feeding for Beginners
- Dr. Bruno Basso's Research on the Ogallala Aquifer Featured in Earth's Future
- Schemske-led team's adaptation study published in PNAS
- CSA News Profiles Use of Drone Technology in Agricultural Research
- Basso-led team's drone research featured in NSF video
RSS News Feed
|Michigan Governor Rick Snyder to Visit KBS|
|Tuesday, 27 November 2012 21:12|
Michigan Governor Rick Snyder will visit the W.K. Kellogg Biological Station this week to discuss energy and the environment in a special message to the state Legislature.
Snyder is scheduled to deliver his address on Wednesday, November 28 at 10:30 a.m. from the KBS campus. The event is not open to the public, but may be viewed online via a live stream by visiting livestream.com/snyderlive.