Recent KBS News
- KBS LTER research published in BioScience
- Sprunger named SSSA "Future Leader in Science"
- Cara Krieg featured in MSU Today
- KBS Researchers Find Benefits to Perennial Bioenergy Crops
- Litchman team to study aquatic systems using robotic fish
- Winter Bird Feeding for Beginners
- Dr. Bruno Basso's Research on the Ogallala Aquifer Featured in Earth's Future
- Schemske-led team's adaptation study published in PNAS
- CSA News Profiles Use of Drone Technology in Agricultural Research
- Basso-led team's drone research featured in NSF video
RSS News Feed
|Snyder's speech a 'net positive,' KBS professor says|
|Thursday, 29 November 2012 16:22|
Steve Hamilton, KBS professor of aquatic ecology, spoke with the Kalamazoo Gazette following Michigan Governor Rick Snyder's special message on energy and the environment, delivered at KBS on Wednesday.
Snyder's speech was "on the net positive side of the ledger" and "overall good" though "lacking a more assertive position on renewable energy," Hamilton told Gazette reporter Fritz Klug.
To read Klug's article, click here.
To read Snyder's 19-page special message, click here.