Recent KBS News
- Basso-led team's drone research featured in NSF video
- Bird Friendly Coffee and Wallet Friendly Deals
- Snapp-led team lands Gates Foundation grant to study crops in Africa
- Duck, Duck, Goose! Fall Migration and Identification Opportunities
- Dr. Bruno Basso named 2013 ASA Fellow
- New Osprey Platform on Lake Loop
- Myths and Legends of the Kellogg Bird Sanctuary Birds
- Foxes, Turtles, and Bugs Oh My!: A Hello to our Non-Feathered Friends here at the Sanctuary!
- Birding Basics with the Sanctuary: Lingo
- Bruno Basso Discusses Use of MSU's First Drone
RSS News Feed
|Liz Schultheis Wins 2012-13 Fields Teaching Award|
|Friday, 26 April 2013 15:15|
Congratulations to Liz Schultheis on winning the 2012-13 Fields Teaching Awards from the MSU Dept. of Plant Biology!
Liz is a KBS graduate student in Plant Biology whose research interests are community ecology and invasion biology. During 2012-13, she was also a fellow with the GK-12 program, which partners KBS graduate students with area elementary and secondary science teachers to enhance the teaching of inquiry-based and environmental science.
The Fields Teaching Award is awarded every spring to an MSU Plant Biology graduate student for excellence in teaching.