Recent KBS News
- CNS Internship Spotlight highlights KBS URA experience
- Meet the K-12 Partnership Fellows
- Fall 2015 K-12 Partnership Workshop
- MSU geological sciences professor named 2015 Soil Science Society of America Fellow
- Grant to help increase biofuel yield while limiting fertilizer use
- Pollinator Garden Blossoms Thanks to Grant and Volunteers
- MSU Today highlights KBS research on biofuel crops' water consumption
- MSU professor Gary Mittelbach honored as fellow of the Ecological Society of America
- Sarah Fitzpatrick co-recipient of Outstanding Student Presentation award
- Generosity of local farmer creates national impact
RSS News Feed
|Liz Schultheis Wins 2012-13 Fields Teaching Award|
|Friday, 26 April 2013 15:15|
Congratulations to Liz Schultheis on winning the 2012-13 Fields Teaching Awards from the MSU Dept. of Plant Biology!
Liz is a KBS graduate student in Plant Biology whose research interests are community ecology and invasion biology. During 2012-13, she was also a fellow with the GK-12 program, which partners KBS graduate students with area elementary and secondary science teachers to enhance the teaching of inquiry-based and environmental science.
The Fields Teaching Award is awarded every spring to an MSU Plant Biology graduate student for excellence in teaching.