Recent KBS News
- Dr. Steve Hamilton Awarded by MSU for Civic Engagement
- Undergrad researchers present at symposium
- Robertson contributes to landmark USDA report
- LTER goes to Capitol Hill
- Hamilton wins MEC's Petosky Prize
- KBS Intern Studies in Yellowstone
- MLive: KBS LTER efforts slashing N2O emissions "one farm at a time"
- LTER/EPRI methodology generates first GHG offsets
- Tree Climbing Championship held at KBS
- A 'Growing' Business: Planting for Dollars and Sense
RSS News Feed
|Liz Schultheis Wins 2012-13 Fields Teaching Award|
|Friday, 26 April 2013 15:15|
Congratulations to Liz Schultheis on winning the 2012-13 Fields Teaching Awards from the MSU Dept. of Plant Biology!
Liz is a KBS graduate student in Plant Biology whose research interests are community ecology and invasion biology. During 2012-13, she was also a fellow with the GK-12 program, which partners KBS graduate students with area elementary and secondary science teachers to enhance the teaching of inquiry-based and environmental science.
The Fields Teaching Award is awarded every spring to an MSU Plant Biology graduate student for excellence in teaching.