Recent KBS News
- KBS graduate student Elizabeth Schultheis awarded the Tracy Hammer Graduate Student Award
- KBS researcher Eben Gering's work highlighted in the New York Times.
- KBS faculty member Steve Hamilton to receive the 2015 SFS Environmental Stewardship Award
- MSU Today highlights Dr. Jennifer Lau's research on the nitrogen cycle
- Nicole Kokx, KBS Event Coordinator, named 2014-2015 Outstanding Staff Member by CANR
- KBS Director appointed to Chair NSF Advisory Committee for Biological Sciences
- Owl Training in Progress
- Bird Sanctuary Receives Grant for the Pollinator Garden!
- Dr. Steve Hamilton Awarded by MSU for Civic Engagement
- Undergrad researchers present at symposium
RSS News Feed
|Liz Schultheis Wins 2012-13 Fields Teaching Award|
|Friday, 26 April 2013 15:15|
Congratulations to Liz Schultheis on winning the 2012-13 Fields Teaching Awards from the MSU Dept. of Plant Biology!
Liz is a KBS graduate student in Plant Biology whose research interests are community ecology and invasion biology. During 2012-13, she was also a fellow with the GK-12 program, which partners KBS graduate students with area elementary and secondary science teachers to enhance the teaching of inquiry-based and environmental science.
The Fields Teaching Award is awarded every spring to an MSU Plant Biology graduate student for excellence in teaching.