Recent KBS News
- Generosity of local farmer creates national impact
- KBS expertise on proposed dams within Amazon river basin
- KBS graduate student Elizabeth Schultheis awarded the Tracy Hammer Graduate Student Award
- KBS researcher Eben Gering's work highlighted in the New York Times.
- KBS faculty member Steve Hamilton to receive the 2015 SFS Environmental Stewardship Award
- MSU Today highlights Dr. Jennifer Lau's research on the nitrogen cycle
- Nicole Kokx, KBS Event Coordinator, named 2014-2015 Outstanding Staff Member by CANR
- KBS Director appointed to Chair NSF Advisory Committee for Biological Sciences
- Owl Training in Progress
- Bird Sanctuary Receives Grant for the Pollinator Garden!
RSS News Feed
|LTER Agriculture and Ecology Walking Tour Opens|
|Thursday, 02 May 2013 13:57|
The KBS LTER (Long-term Ecological Research) opened its Agriculture and Ecology Walking Tour for the season on Wednesday, May 1st. This self-guided walking tour lets the public explore the LTER's main experiment research site while enjoying the outdoors.
This tour is open to adults and families. The trail is open from dawn to dusk, May 1 to November 1st.
For more information, please see the KBS LTER website here.