Recent KBS News
- KBS LTER research published in BioScience
- Sprunger named SSSA "Future Leader in Science"
- Cara Krieg featured in MSU Today
- KBS Researchers Find Benefits to Perennial Bioenergy Crops
- Litchman team to study aquatic systems using robotic fish
- Winter Bird Feeding for Beginners
- Dr. Bruno Basso's Research on the Ogallala Aquifer Featured in Earth's Future
- Schemske-led team's adaptation study published in PNAS
- CSA News Profiles Use of Drone Technology in Agricultural Research
- Basso-led team's drone research featured in NSF video
RSS News Feed
|LTER Agriculture and Ecology Walking Tour Opens|
|Thursday, 02 May 2013 13:57|
The KBS LTER (Long-term Ecological Research) opened its Agriculture and Ecology Walking Tour for the season on Wednesday, May 1st. This self-guided walking tour lets the public explore the LTER's main experiment research site while enjoying the outdoors.
This tour is open to adults and families. The trail is open from dawn to dusk, May 1 to November 1st.
For more information, please see the KBS LTER website here.