Recent KBS News
- LTER goes to Capitol Hill
- Hamilton wins MEC's Petosky Prize
- KBS Intern Studies in Yellowstone
- MLive: KBS LTER efforts slashing N2O emissions "one farm at a time"
- LTER/EPRI methodology generates first GHG offsets
- Tree Climbing Championship held at KBS
- A 'Growing' Business: Planting for Dollars and Sense
- Sprunger named SSSA "Future Leader in Science"
- Cara Krieg featured in MSU Today
- KBS Researchers Find Benefits to Perennial Bioenergy Crops
RSS News Feed
|W.K. III Visits KBS|
|Friday, 03 May 2013 15:31|
KBS this week welcomed W.K. Kellogg III (Bill), the 83-yr-old great-grandson of cereal manufacturer and KBS benefactor W.K. Kellogg.
Bill toured Kellogg Bird Sanctuary on April 29 with his son, Chris, before strolling the Kellogg Estate grounds, and eventually arriving at the W.K. Kellogg Manor House, where he reminisced about his great-grandfather with KBS volunteers before enjoying a dinner held in his honor.
Bill was in town to speak at the dedication of a new historical marker at Kellogg Community College in Battle Creek. He lives in Chicago.
Photographs of his visit, taken by KBS volunteer Bill Krasean, are posted on our Facebook page here.