Recent KBS News
- KBS Director appointed to Chair NSF Advisory Committee for Biological Sciences
- Owl Training in Progress
- Bird Sanctuary Receives Grant for the Pollinator Garden!
- Dr. Steve Hamilton Awarded by MSU for Civic Engagement
- Undergrad researchers present at symposium
- Robertson contributes to landmark USDA report
- LTER goes to Capitol Hill
- Pollinator garden spruce up
- Hamilton wins MEC's Petosky Prize
- KBS Intern Studies in Yellowstone
RSS News Feed
|W.K. III Visits KBS|
|Friday, 03 May 2013 15:31|
KBS this week welcomed W.K. Kellogg III (Bill), the 83-yr-old great-grandson of cereal manufacturer and KBS benefactor W.K. Kellogg.
Bill toured Kellogg Bird Sanctuary on April 29 with his son, Chris, before strolling the Kellogg Estate grounds, and eventually arriving at the W.K. Kellogg Manor House, where he reminisced about his great-grandfather with KBS volunteers before enjoying a dinner held in his honor.
Bill was in town to speak at the dedication of a new historical marker at Kellogg Community College in Battle Creek. He lives in Chicago.
Photographs of his visit, taken by KBS volunteer Bill Krasean, are posted on our Facebook page here.