Recent KBS News
- KBS Researchers Find Benefits to Perennial Bioenergy Crops
- Litchman team to study aquatic systems using robotic fish
- Winter Bird Feeding for Beginners
- Dr. Bruno Basso's Research on the Ogallala Aquifer Featured in Earth's Future
- Schemske-led team's adaptation study published in PNAS
- CSA News Profiles Use of Drone Technology in Agricultural Research
- Basso-led team's drone research featured in NSF video
- Bird Friendly Coffee and Wallet Friendly Deals
- Snapp-led team lands Gates Foundation grant to study crops in Africa
- Duck, Duck, Goose! Fall Migration and Identification Opportunities
RSS News Feed
|W.K. III Visits KBS|
|Friday, 03 May 2013 15:31|
KBS this week welcomed W.K. Kellogg III (Bill), the 83-yr-old great-grandson of cereal manufacturer and KBS benefactor W.K. Kellogg.
Bill toured Kellogg Bird Sanctuary on April 29 with his son, Chris, before strolling the Kellogg Estate grounds, and eventually arriving at the W.K. Kellogg Manor House, where he reminisced about his great-grandfather with KBS volunteers before enjoying a dinner held in his honor.
Bill was in town to speak at the dedication of a new historical marker at Kellogg Community College in Battle Creek. He lives in Chicago.
Photographs of his visit, taken by KBS volunteer Bill Krasean, are posted on our Facebook page here.