As part of Michigan State University, the Kellogg Biological Station welcomes your group to visit!
Schedule a guided tour or plan a self-guided experience.
- Group tours of KBS research areas, please complete the KBS Group Tour Contact Form. Plan a minimum of 4 hours for a multi-site tour.
- For K-12 student groups, please visit the Kellogg Bird Sanctuary for field trip and tour options.
- Groups interested in visiting the historic W.K. Kellogg Manor House will find more details here.
- Certain areas of KBS have limited tour offerings to protect ongoing research projects.
- Groups wishing to visit multiple locations may require a coordination fee(+).
- Please note that no reservations are considered final until you receive confirmation from the KBS Location(s) you wish to visit. Tour requests should be made at least 1 month before preferred date of visit.