The mission of the W.K. Kellogg Biological Station is to increase our understanding of natural and managed ecosystems and their linkages to society. We are dedicated to sharing our knowledge and expertise with students of all ages! We hope you will engage with us by attending an event, volunteering and visiting.
From adult education to school-age fun: the Bird Sanctuary, Manor House and Kellogg Farm each host events throughout the year that highlight their unique research, natural and historical features.
- Upcoming Events
- Schedule a Field Trip/Group Tour
- Learn more about KBS research
- Stay overnight, host an event or have lunch at the W.K. Kellogg Biological Station Conference Center and Manor House
- Get updates in your ‘inbox’: Sign up for the monthly e-newsletter in the form at the bottom of the page.
K-12 teachers and students are welcome at KBS.
- Field trips for students, find out more on the Visit page.
- Learn more about Professional Development for K-12 teachers.
- Bring KBS into the classroom using lesson plans and activities available on the Classroom Resources page.
This series brings MSU experts to KBS to speak on topics of interest and importance to our community. Programs are free and open to the public. Free desserts are served and local organizations are invited to provide information related to the evening’s topic.