Recent KBS News
- Undergrad researchers present at symposium
- Robertson contributes to landmark USDA report
- LTER goes to Capitol Hill
- Hamilton wins MEC's Petosky Prize
- KBS Intern Studies in Yellowstone
- MLive: KBS LTER efforts slashing N2O emissions "one farm at a time"
- LTER/EPRI methodology generates first GHG offsets
- Tree Climbing Championship held at KBS
- A 'Growing' Business: Planting for Dollars and Sense
- Sprunger named SSSA "Future Leader in Science"
|Visit Kellogg Biological Station (KBS)|
Activities ranging from adult classes to children's summer camps to historical tours are available throughout the year. Consult the events calendar to schedule your next visit.
The NPS North Country Trail also runs through KBS. You may park at the Bird Sanctuary Trailhead and hike in.KBS Tour page for more information on planning a group visit.
Researchers that wish to use KBS lands or laboratories as a research site, or to collect/remove plants or animals from KBS MUST fill out a Research Site Use Request Form at least three months in advance of their visit.