Recent KBS News
- KBS LTER research published in BioScience
- Sprunger named SSSA "Future Leader in Science"
- Cara Krieg featured in MSU Today
- KBS Researchers Find Benefits to Perennial Bioenergy Crops
- Litchman team to study aquatic systems using robotic fish
- Winter Bird Feeding for Beginners
- Dr. Bruno Basso's Research on the Ogallala Aquifer Featured in Earth's Future
- Schemske-led team's adaptation study published in PNAS
- CSA News Profiles Use of Drone Technology in Agricultural Research
- Basso-led team's drone research featured in NSF video
|Visit Kellogg Biological Station (KBS)|
Activities ranging from adult classes to children's summer camps to historical tours are available throughout the year. Consult the events calendar to schedule your next visit.
The NPS North Country Trail also runs through KBS. You may park at the Bird Sanctuary Trailhead and hike in.KBS Tour page for more information on planning a group visit.
Researchers that wish to use KBS lands or laboratories as a research site, or to collect/remove plants or animals from KBS MUST fill out a Research Site Use Request Form at least three months in advance of their visit.