Recent KBS News
- KBS researcher Eben Gering's work highlighted in the New York Times.
- KBS faculty member Steve Hamilton to receive the 2015 SFS Environmental Stewardship Award
- MSU Today highlights Dr. Jennifer Lau's research on the nitrogen cycle
- Nicole Kokx, KBS Event Coordinator, named 2014-2015 Outstanding Staff Member by CANR
- KBS Director appointed to Chair NSF Advisory Committee for Biological Sciences
- Owl Training in Progress
- Bird Sanctuary Receives Grant for the Pollinator Garden!
- Dr. Steve Hamilton Awarded by MSU for Civic Engagement
- Undergrad researchers present at symposium
- Robertson contributes to landmark USDA report
|Visit Kellogg Biological Station (KBS)|
Activities ranging from adult classes to children's summer camps to historical tours are available throughout the year. Consult the events calendar to schedule your next visit.
The NPS North Country Trail also runs through KBS. You may park at the Bird Sanctuary Trailhead and hike in.KBS Tour page for more information on planning a group visit.
Researchers that wish to use KBS lands or laboratories as a research site, or to collect/remove plants or animals from KBS MUST fill out a Research Site Use Request Form at least three months in advance of their visit.