Recent KBS News
- Pollinator Garden Blossoms Thanks to Grant and Volunteers
- MSU Today highlights KBS research on biofuel crops' water consumption
- MSU professor Gary Mittelbach honored as fellow of the Ecological Society of America
- Sarah Fitzpatrick co-recipient of Outstanding Student Presentation award
- Generosity of local farmer creates national impact
- KBS expertise on proposed dams within Amazon river basin
- KBS graduate student Elizabeth Schultheis awarded the Tracy Hammer Graduate Student Award
- KBS researcher Eben Gering's work highlighted in the New York Times.
- KBS faculty member Steve Hamilton to receive the 2015 SFS Environmental Stewardship Award
- MSU Today highlights Dr. Jennifer Lau's research on the nitrogen cycle
|Visit Kellogg Biological Station (KBS)|
Activities ranging from adult classes to children's summer camps to historical tours are available throughout the year. Consult the events calendar to schedule your next visit.
The NPS North Country Trail also runs through KBS. You may park at the Bird Sanctuary Trailhead and hike in.KBS Tour page for more information on planning a group visit.
Researchers that wish to use KBS lands or laboratories as a research site, or to collect/remove plants or animals from KBS MUST fill out a Research Site Use Request Form at least three months in advance of their visit.