Recent KBS News
- CSA News Profiles Use of Drone Technology in Agricultural Research
- Basso-led team's drone research featured in NSF video
- Bird Friendly Coffee and Wallet Friendly Deals
- Snapp-led team lands Gates Foundation grant to study crops in Africa
- Duck, Duck, Goose! Fall Migration and Identification Opportunities
- Dr. Bruno Basso named 2013 ASA Fellow
- New Osprey Platform on Lake Loop
- Myths and Legends of the Kellogg Bird Sanctuary Birds
- Foxes, Turtles, and Bugs Oh My!: A Hello to our Non-Feathered Friends here at the Sanctuary!
- Birding Basics with the Sanctuary: Lingo
|Visit Kellogg Biological Station (KBS)|
Activities ranging from adult classes to children's summer camps to historical tours are available throughout the year. Consult the events calendar to schedule your next visit.
The NPS North Country Trail also runs through KBS. You may park at the Bird Sanctuary Trailhead and hike in.
If you would like to come to KBS with an educational group or schedule a guided tour for a group, please fill out our online KBS Tour Contact Form at least one month before your visit.
Please note that no reservations are considered final until you receive confirmation from the KBS units you wish to visit.
See the KBS Tour page for more information.
Researchers that wish to use KBS lands or laboratories as a research site, or to collect/remove plants or animals from KBS MUST fill out a Research Site Use Request Form at least three months in advance of their visit.