|Kellogg Biological Station Greenhouse|
A 3600 sq. ft. greenhouse complex is located near the Academic building.
Originally built in 1920’s by W.K. Kellogg, it was extensively remodeled in 1986, 1996, and 2006. The greenhouse has seven separate growing rooms; all are equipped with 1000W high-intensity discharge (HID) lighting, modern microprocessor-based temperature controls, modern automatic rack and pinion vent controls, vent screening to reduce pest entry, and both well and reverse-osmosis water.
There is also an attached two-story head house with growth chambers and potting facilities.